Bluetooth headphones with excellent sound

tm0000

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 29, 2014
I’m looking for headphones with very very good sound. I’ve tried some from amazon with hundreds of great reviews, but I don’t think the sound is loud enough.

I’d really appreciate some recs for headphones with nice loud sound... bluetooth are better, but I’d also appreciate recs for wired ones too.

I don’t need them for the gym or workouts. I’m just looking for nice loud sound.

Thank you in advance!

Mackinjosh

Suspended
Aug 21, 2014
Earbuds or headphones? For headphones I'd recommend Crossfade Wireless by V-Moda. They sound really good in bluetooth mode and even better if you choose to put a wire in them. V-moda are one of the few bluetooth headphone makers that understands the headphones should sound great wired and wireless. For earbuds I use a 19 dollar pair of Anker earbuds and they're awesome.

Reactions: tm0000

tm0000

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 29, 2014
Sorry, I meant earbuds.

Thanks for replying!

Earbuds or headphones? For headphones I'd recommend Crossfade Wireless by V-Moda. They sound really good in bluetooth mode and even better if you choose to put a wire in them. V-moda are one of the few bluetooth headphone makers that understands the headphones should sound great wired and wireless. For earbuds I use a 19 dollar pair of Anker earbuds and they're awesome.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.