Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iHackz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 7, 2009
Planet Earth
I recently got an early Christmas gift and it was bluetooth headphones and while they're absolutely awesome and everything works fine my only gripe is that when I turn them off and then want to turn them back on I have to go into the settings to reconnect them.

Does anyone know how I can just get them to pair when I turn back on the headset???

There has to be a way! I've search high and low...

-Ryan-

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2009
Are the headset and phone actually paired? It may be a limitation of the headset that it is incompatible with the iPhone, as most of the problems with Bluetooth on the iPhone end have long since been ironed out.

iHackz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 7, 2009
Planet Earth
Are the headset and phone actually paired? It may be a limitation of the headset that it is incompatible with the iPhone, as most of the problems with Bluetooth on the iPhone end have long since been ironed out.

It's actually my Macbook I have it paired to.

I have them working perfect but I have to go into the bluetooth settings and select 'Stereo' for them to be paired correctly.

Ideally, I want to just turn on my headphones and have the Macbook automatically recognize that they're on, and when they're off just use the Macbook's sound... If that makes any sense...

occams razor

macrumors regular
Nov 21, 2010
Salem, OR
You should be able to go in and adjust the setting so they automatically connect up. Since I don't have Bluetooth on my QS it won't let me look at the options.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.