Bluetooth Headphones..

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Rhosfelt, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Rhosfelt macrumors 65816

Rhosfelt

So guys I need your audiophile expert knowledge..

I am looking for an awesome pair of bluetooth headphones mainly for my iMac and Macbook Pro while listening to music. I would really like a high end pair. If there really is not such a thing as "high end" BTs yet, suggest a good pair for a reasonable price that would also look good with the silver MBP and white iMac...I am a little ocd when it comes to electronics matching...

I do not want to spend more than $150 if that is possible.. But give me some suggestions please.

Peace out girl scout.

2. ivi7 macrumors 6502a

ivi7

These are really nice. Sennheiser 900Mhz Wireless RF Headhones. And at around $160 it would fit your budget.

3. Rhosfelt thread starter macrumors 65816

Rhosfelt

Thanks, I need to look them up, because I plan to run with them as well, and that is another reason I want blue tooth, so I can plug an adaptor into a nano (hopefully traded for my video :p) but I am looking for under $150 because lack of funds at college is really starting to set in after dropping the ~$420 for the touch..

-edit after looking at those i realize that what i want might be impossible..

-edit 2 what is the difference between the RS110 and RS120? lol I have a good taste in sound but it is hard to tell when i have never heard of Sennheiser. I am a bose kid, and logitech...

4. peeaanuut macrumors 65816

I use a pair of Motorola HT820 headphones. While they are not concidered "audiophile" quality they produce great sound. I use a Jabra adapter for my iPod and they sound great. The only issue I am having is the sound that is transmitted from my macMini. On a PC with a dongle they sound great but with the builtin mini Bluetooh it doesnt sound good.