Bluetooth Heads For Iphone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Snapperjw, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Snapperjw macrumors regular

Hi,

So what are good bluetooth headphones for use with my iphone 4?

I'm looking at the Sennheiser PX210 BT as these seem to be rated well but was wondering what the MacRumors community thought!!

Also why are bluetooth headphones not more popular? I really want to cut the cord but there doesn't seem to loads of bluetooth headphones available.

Thanks Everyone.

2. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

I personally like Plantronics the best. I'm using a Jawbone 2 now and find that it's a lot lighter but people have a harder time hearing me. With Noise Assassin (noise cancellation) on even in wind it doesn't seem to work as well. Also, I don't have any experience with Motorola's BT headsets but from what I've heard they aren't all that good. Maybe someone else has a different opinion of course.

3. chanerz macrumors 6502a

4. McJUG macrumors newbie

I just got the Jabra Extreme yesterday. I have never used one of these before so I went with one that a friend recommended. I tried it out today and was very impressed. The sound quality was excellent on both ends of the conversation. This model also allows streaming your iTunes to the headset which is pretty cool. It also supports voice dialing, call waiting, and it can connect to two devices at the same time. The only thing that was tricky was getting the earbud properly lined up for a good fit but I hear that is kind of a universal problem.

5. JoeCool71 macrumors member

Best Buy

I've been using the Rocket Fish BT headphones from Best Buy. Relatively low prices bluetooth and I can use it for phone calls too. If you have $60 to burn on headphones, they are worth a try.

I believe they are a copy of the Motorola BT headphones.