Bluetooth headset and a receiver

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by carlosrg, Nov 12, 2009.

1. carlosrg macrumors newbie

Oct 6, 2009
    Hi Guys

I am looking for a way to integrate my iphone 3gs 32gb to my onkyo 806 receiver. I am basically wanting a doc that will control the iphone so I can pause skip and etc. Or maybe it can be a bluetooth device that connects my iphone and stereo reciever together. Thats one item I think there is a few out there but I think bluetooth device needs to be a2dp and AVRCP compliant. I am not even sure the iphone is AVRCP compliant atm either. But in essence I want iphone + home stereo with big speakers, and some remote control ability to switch tracks.

The other thing I am looking for a device that lets me listen to music on a headset (not really wanting stereo) and use it a mic as well. Something like a Motorola S9-HD that I can use it while working out or maybe also use the headset with my laptop as well when playing a game and have headset to communicate who we need to frag :p

I am also looking for something to use in my car atm I think I am limited to FM transmitter for the car.

Thanks in advance
  2. carlosrg thread starter macrumors newbie

Oct 6, 2009
    Nobody has any suggestions? How are you guys connecting your iphone to your home stereo?
  3. philamac macrumors regular

Jul 11, 2008
    While I don't stream from my iPhone .. At home I use an airport express to stream music from my computer to my stereo... then i us the 'Remote' iPhone app to control my computer.