Bluetooth headsets for iPhone 6 Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by galenmd, Sep 17, 2014.

1. galenmd macrumors regular

OK, NOT another case thread!

I am fairly resigned to the Plus, and have it on pre-order to be picked up Friday. Given the enormity of this beast, I am thinking of going back to using a bluetooth headset/earpiece for those occasions where I am walking around making some calls, or even around the house. I used to use a Voyager in my car, but all my cars now have excellent bluetooth capability

I am looking for:
    1. Comfort
    2. Portability (no big headsets)
    3. Ease of charging (maybe just drop into a holster in the car)

Any recs? Am I in the right forum to ask?

2. iSkipTheS's macrumors member

While it's not the most stealth headset, I've been using the Voyager Legend with my iPhone 5 which has been rock solid with great sound clarity. It's also very comfortable. I'm hoping it will work just as well with the iPhone 6 Plus.

3. tongefactor40 macrumors regular

4. galenmd thread starter macrumors regular

5. Erock2 macrumors member

I've been really Looking at the new Motorola hint.

6. iSkipTheS's macrumors member

I tried the Bose and also a Jawbone at the same time as the Voyager Legend and ended up keeping the VL. The Bose did sound good and was my 2nd choice, but I found the VL to be a little better overall and at a cheaper price.

7. 3rdiguy macrumors 6502a

3rdiguy

I've got my eye on that one as well. It's what I've been looking for. Kind of expensive tho

8. Tilpots macrumors 601

Tilpots

Been using the Voyager Pro for years and it's awesome. Perfect 6+ companion.

9. Jizzles macrumors regular

The voyager edge has a charging case I believe. I bought the jabra stealth from att few days ago and it's very lightweight...almost to the point that you forget it's on

10. rdiz17 macrumors member

11. SunnyFL macrumors regular

I have tried most of the above mentioned. Ended up with a Blueant Q3 like it the best of any of them

12. Apollonian macrumors 6502a

Apollonian

13. RedRider0151 macrumors member

I cant stand single ear buds...they always sound like crap and are falling off....bluetooth headphones with a mic is the way to go by far and away....a LOT of us who use our phones for work have gone this route vice the 1 ear thing...I have a set of Jaybirds that I use...