Bluetooth headsets under Windows 7/Boot camp

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by spektroman, Oct 9, 2011.

1. spektroman macrumors newbie

Hello! This is my first topic here so I'm not even sure if this is the right place to post (if it's not, forgive me and if you can, move to where it's supposed to be please!)

I have a macbook pro (mid 2010 17 inch model) and I've been using the Sony DRBT 101 bluetooth headset with it with no problems (both in HSP and A2DP modes). I'm using snow leopard btw.

I also have a boot camp partition set up with windows 7. However whenever I try to pair the headset, it looks for drivers, fails to find them, and I'm stuck with a non-working headset on windows.

Are there any solutions for it? is there a specific driver I can get somewhere to make the headset work like it does in OSX?

thanks in advance!

2. navarretemarce macrumors newbie

Bootcamp Bluetooth audio Drivers

Please help pushing some pressure on Apple to provide appropriate bluetooth drivers for bootcamp windows for the new bluetooth card. (BCM20702 BT V4 + HS, built in Macbook Air MID2011, Mackbook Pro 2011, iMAC and mini).
    Use the link above to let them now that the actual drivers makes virtually any audio bluetooth device UNUSABLE:

http://www.apple.com/feedback/bootcamp.html

Cheers,

Marcelo