Bluetooth *in-ear* earphones available?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by TwoBytes, Jul 2, 2011.

1. TwoBytes, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2011

TwoBytes macrumors 68020

TwoBytes

2. b0blndsy macrumors 6502

3. 7racer macrumors regular

I have both...the Freedoms are a bit better than the Tags...but not as great as wired. Jaybird advertises there AptX compression that gives CD quality sound thru BT. However, no where in their advertising do they say if the Freedoms have it. You can always purchase there AptX add on.

They are also coming out later this year with their Bluebuds...it's suppose to be a higher end BT phone. Search youtube for the video when they demo'd it at the last CES.

4. TwoBytes thread starter macrumors 68020

TwoBytes

Thanks all. Looked up the bluebuds which seem to have the Aptx sound processing (reference to lots of thumping bass says the press..)

To those with the FS3's, how does the sound compare to say in apple in ear ones? (the expensive ones)

5. 7racer macrumors regular

I have those too...in a drawer. I think the BT sound as good as those at least.

Also take my opinion with a grain of salt. In the other thread one poster stated the sound quality was a 3.5 out of 5.

I thought it was much better than that but I use mine mostly during athletic activities and not casual listening.

6. 7racer macrumors regular

also, the Freedoms might have AptX...I'm just not sure. I couldn't find it mentioned on the box or on their website.

7. tekbeattv macrumors member

tekbeattv

Jaybird was the one that came to mind immediately after reading your post, no others really that I can think of that are worth mentioning.

8. TwoBytes thread starter macrumors 68020

TwoBytes

I made a typo with my post above! I wanted to ask comparisons with te freedoms Vs apple in ear expensive ones (*J*f3)

9. 7racer macrumors regular

sorry I don't think I was clear either. I think they sound as good as the more expensive apple ones.

10. -y0- macrumors 6502

-y0-

I think Sleek Audio makes some but I don't know how good/bad they are.

11. TwoBytes thread starter macrumors 68020

TwoBytes

Thanks very much headphone comrade - looks like it seals the deal for a purchase, or for at least the bluebuds. I've emailed JB to ask when they will come out

12. 7racer macrumors regular