Bluetooth Issues on iPhone SE

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kave, Jun 13, 2016.

1. kave macrumors regular

I have been using Bluetooth headseats for many years. My last iPhone (6S+) had no issues at all.
    However, my SE have constant issues with connecting to two of my Jabra Motions headsets. It usually takes 1-2 minutes before it is connected. Anyone else with the same experience?

2. QCassidy352 macrumors G3

QCassidy352

Not me. My SE has had no issues connecting to three different BT audio devices, including a platronics headset and jaybird headphones. Sounds like a hardware issue? Have you asked jabra if there's a known issue?

3. BearBert macrumors member

BearBert

Sounds like my first SE that I had. And when I finally did manage to get it to connect the sound was distorted most of the time. Ended up just returning it within 14 days. My second and current SE no issues at all.

4. tim0409 macrumors regular

I'm having an issue with 9.3.2 on my SE (it also happens with the 6S it replaced); when I connect to my car then disconnect it no longer rings (no sound notifications either) until I reboot. It would be interesting to know if anybody else is having a similar issue?

5. MultiFinder17 macrumors 68000

MultiFinder17

My SE connects just fine via bluetooth to my car, the only thing that I connect it to using bluetooth. It's a 2012 Fiat 500 Pop.

6. espenbr macrumors newbie

I have possibly similar issues connecting to my Parrot MKi9200 in the car. It won't connect immediately and if I receive a call it will then disconnect and not connect again.

7. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

Latest firmware? I know that Apple acknowledged a Bluetooth issue on launch firmware but I don't recall the specifics.

8. tim0409 macrumors regular

Quick update, I've decided to go back to the 6S and I still have the issue with no sound so I suspect it's firmware related, especially as there threads on Apple Support forum with the same issue.