BlueTooth Keyboard and Mouse

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by iMaccore2, Apr 25, 2008.

1. iMaccore2 macrumors regular

I was in the apple store yesterday looking to buy the bt keyboard and mouse. 150 bucks for both. I dont know how to make a poll so id like some responses, who else thinks this is outrageous??

2. tmelvin macrumors 6502

tmelvin

I have that setup, and it works great. Both devices work well, with no lag or connection problems. I've used a Logitech BT setup on other systems, and the keyboard wasn't reliable, and the mouse was erratic...

3. greeneggs28 macrumors newbie

greeneggs28

Both are reliable making it worth it, at least coming from my experience.

4. ravenvii macrumors 604

ravenvii

Reliable as far as the Bluetooth connection goes, yes. Reliable as far as functionality goes? Not in the Mighty Mouse's case. The keyboard is great, but the Mighty Mouse sucks. I would recommend you to suck it up and get a USB-based wireless mouse like the VX Revolution. It's so much more superior it's worth it.

5. Mr.Noisy macrumors 65816

Mr.Noisy

BT Mouse & Keyboard sir

I'm not a fan of the new keyboard, ive got the older BT mouse & keyboard, I just love that keyboard then they bought out this new aluminium one for people with hands the size of mouse paws, The older one is much more comfortable to use i think, either way, it works great only gripe ive got is for the very fine detail work in CS3 a graphics tablet is needed over the MM.
    but having to buy them is sick, Apple should give them away :eek:

:)

6. amac4me macrumors 65816

amac4me

I have the old (white) BT keyboard and the wireless Mighty Mouse. Never had a problem with either of them.