Bluetooth Keyboard

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Highgord, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Highgord macrumors newbie

Hi All,
    Just had an Apple Bluetooth keyboard delivered today from the Apple Shop and I have to say it is wonderful! So easy to type on, (I'm a two finger typer) and I find that I'm typing so much faster (not necessarily more accurately). It also solves another potential problem that I've seen others complaining about, i.e. marks on the white surface where your hands seem to rest, cos' now my mits no longer come in contact with the Mac. Since I use an Apple mouse as well, my MacBook should stay pristine for many months to come. I have however a couple of questions, and that is, how long do the supplied batteries last? Is it preferable to purchase alkaline batteries or should I get myself rechargeable ones? If I buy rechargeable one what capacity would be advisable?

2. tersono macrumors 68000

tersono

I use 2700mAh rechargeables and I get around a couple months of moderate daily use out of 'em.

Alkalines should last longer, but rechargeables do work out that bit cheaper in the long run, and you don't have to worry so much about running out =]