Bluetooth Mighty Mouse currently $39.99 at MacMall

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by tbader, Jul 2, 2008.

1. tbader macrumors newbie

Hey all,

I am not sure if this is any ground-breaking news (yes, I used the search function), but I came across a Bluetooth Mighty Mouse at MacMall for only $39.99! If there is anywhere else that can beat that, let me know! I just picked one up with $5.99 shipping. Not a bad deal.

Anyhow, you probably want a link:

http://www.macmall.com/macmall/shop/detail.asp?Redir=1&description=Apple-Wireless+Mighty+Mouse-Pointing+Devices&dpno=7089448

It is apparently a "blowout deal", so you may need to act fast, as it may be time sensitive.

-Todd-

2. Rooskibar03 macrumors 65816

Rooskibar03

Just ordered one to keep in my laptop bag. Great find.

3. MacPM8 macrumors regular

4. johnsy macrumors 6502

What is the difference between these two:
    $39.99
    Apple Wireless Mighty Mouse MA272LL/A
    and
    Apple Wireless Mighty Mouse MB111LL/A

5. ClassicMac247 macrumors 6502

ClassicMac247

I almost bought one from ebay this morning, thank goodness i didn't, nice price

6. dibara2003 macrumors 6502

i've been told that the newer model improved the right clicking and changed the color of the squeeze buttons from off white to white.

7. tbader thread starter macrumors newbie

Apparently, the more expensive one is possibly a revised version of the Mighty Mouse, which fixed some issues with the side buttons, and right click sensitivity/consistency. Unfortunately, this is not officially documented on any source, as far as I can tell. So this could possibly be hearsay, as well.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=339590

But, I scrounged up a MacRumors thread pertaining to this very issue, which I provided a link for above. It may give a good perspective of the supposed changes, but in my mind, it does not lead me to believe that every old version I get will be defective.

Even if it is the old version, I think it might have a chance to work flawlessly like the vast amount of them that were originally sold did. Of course, one would have to take into account that it is a positive STEAL at 40 bucks.

I will let you all know if mine isn't any good. :cool: