Bluetooth Mighty Mouse Issue

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by FadeToBlack, Jun 14, 2007.

1. FadeToBlack macrumors 68000

FadeToBlack

I'm having an issue with my Bluetooth Mighty Mouse and I wanted to get you guys' take on it.

I bought a PS3 about a week or so ago and it seems like ever since then, my mouse gets jerky and stuttery when the PS3 is on. It doesn't act like this when the PS3 is off. Is the PS3's Bluetooth controller somehow interfering with my Mighty Mouse? I'm pretty clueless here, so I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!

EDIT: I should also mention that my BT Keyboard seems to be working perfect.

2. Genghis Khan macrumors 65816

Genghis Khan

never has this problem....with the two bluetooth mice if had

try repairing the mouse to the comp (with the ps3 off)

3. FadeToBlack thread starter macrumors 68000

FadeToBlack

Cool, I'll give that a shot. Thanks.

EDIT: Re-paired the mouse and it seems to be working fine now with the PS3 on. Thanks!!!

4. shipdestroyer macrumors 6502

This happens with bluetooth devices. My Wii remotes would not work with an Apple Wireless Keyboard in range. My phone would fail any sort of bluetooth exchange if I moved my bluetooth Mighty Mouse.

5. chosenwolf macrumors 6502a

chosenwolf

Try removing the batteries first. Then try and repair the mouse. If it happens again, it's a bluetooth conflict.

The only issue I really have with my Wireless mighty mouse is that the right click feature only works when it wants to. (It will register a right click every 3-4 clicks) :(

6. FadeToBlack thread starter macrumors 68000

FadeToBlack

I actually had removed the batteries already before I started this thread. I forgot to mention it.

I have the same issue as you do with the Mighty Mouse not registering right clicks, but when that happens, I just turn it off, then back on and it works fine. Doesn't really bother me too much. I can't stand using any other mouse, so I have to deal with the little annoyances. :p