Bluetooth Mighty Mouse Windows XP Problems

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by danny_boy, Nov 29, 2007.

1. danny_boy macrumors member

Hi There,

I have only recently got my new iMac. When I boot my iMac in Windows XP via Boot Camp I can't get it to be detected by Windows. Has anyone got any ideas on what I could try to resolve this? I have installed all of the bluetooth drivers for my iMac from my Leopard DVD.

At the moment I am having to resort to my USB mouse when I need to boot directly into Windows. It's a tad annoying. I don't do it often but I would like my new mouse to work....

Up until now I have always been a Windows user so give me some tips and hints to try and I should be able to manage.

Thanks,

Dan

2. lilmissae macrumors newbie

I have the same problem, everytime I use Windows I have to search for the mouse. It sucks, so most of the time I end up using the touchpad mouse thing on my laptop.

If anyone has a permanent solution to this problem I'd like to hear it too. :)

xx

3. stadidas macrumors regular

I had this same problem. What I did was switch the keyboard and mouse off, and boot up in boot camp. Then, switch them on and add them with a wired mouse. Then switch them off, and back on again. They should pair automatically, and do so whenever you use Windows again.