Bluetooth Mouse for Leftie?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by boyinuk, Oct 24, 2009.

1. boyinuk macrumors newbie

Hey Guys,

I have had enough of my BT Mighty Mouse, it doesn't give enough hand support. I find it difficult to use for more than an hour at a time.

Any suggestions for a bluetooth mouse (all USB ports used up on MBP, and I don't want a hub) are welcome! I need a mouse that is suitable for a leftie (i.e. left-handed or ambidextrous) and is full-sized not laptop/portable size.

Thanks,

2. aaronw1986 macrumors 68030

3. -Ryan- macrumors 68000

I think the key phrase was the move was because of "not enough hand support". The Magic Mouse almost certainly gives even less. :(

4. boyinuk thread starter macrumors newbie

Indeed, I have taken a look at the Magic Mouse, it looks like it has even less than the Mighty Mouse.

5. AppleThis&That macrumors regular

AppleThis&That

I would look into Logitech.

6. boyinuk thread starter macrumors newbie

Have you had experience with either the M555b or the V470?

7. arjen92 macrumors 65816

arjen92

Just get ambidextrous. I do everything with my right. But I write with my left :D. I broke my right hand when I learned how to write.

8. J&JPolangin macrumors 68030

...the v470 works well but it is a little on the small size as its supposed to be a laptop portable mouse... but it does work well...

9. dyn macrumors 68030

That v470 is smaller than the Mighty Mouse and that makes it a no go for you (it supports your hand even less than the Mighty Mouse).

Logitech does have other mice around and some of those models are also made for lefties. I think you'll be able to find those on their website. You could also try emailing them ;)