Bluetooth mouse recommendation?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Stella, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Stella macrumors 604

Stella

Hi
    Can anyone recommend a bluetooth mouse? I have a Logitech MX900 - but thats getting too long in the tooth.

I'm not interested in:

- Apple mighty mouse
    - laptop style mice - too small
    - microsoft mice ( I just don't like them )

So, given the small criteria, any BT mice recommendations?

( I like the logitech RF mice, but having BT is more convenient because you don't have to take the Logitech RF receiver with you )

Thanks

2. AstrosFan macrumors 6502

AstrosFan

I was initially looking for a BT mouse & the best I could find was the Logitech V270. Honestly, I was underwhelmed with its feels, so I ended up buying the Logitech VX Revolution.
    It's not BT, but the receiver/dongle is tiny, and actually fits within the mouse itself for transport. It works seemlessly with my PB & I like the feel of the mouse overall.

Try searching here for both "BT mouse" as well as "VX Revolution" for some other opinions.

Best wishes!

3. Stella thread starter macrumors 604

Stella

Thanks

I've seen the VX revolution, but its a notepad style mouse and too small.

4. prostuff1 macrumors 65816

prostuff1

I have the Radtech BT600 which works well. I have only had a few lag issues and that always seems to happen when the batteries are running low.

5. digitaldave macrumors regular

digitaldave

Stella,

I actually found that although the VX Revolution is promoted as a laptop mouse, it's actually a pretty good size. I had one a few months ago, and it certainly wasn't a small mouse - I have a MS Laptop Optical 3000 mouse, and that is really small, but the VX Revolution was a more reasonable size, more akin to a regular mouse.

If you haven't tried one in the flesh, I would encourage you to have a look if you can, as they are not as small as some might think. Of course, if you have tried one already and still find it too small, ignore everything I've just written ;).

Dave.

6. Stella thread starter macrumors 604

Stella

I've tried it before, but I'll give it another look.

I like its big brother... nice mouse. I'd buy that one in a shot if Logitech released a BT version ( which I very much doubt they would ).

7. iPhil macrumors 68040

iPhil

I'm using the logitech v270 desktop BT mouse with a BT :apple: keyboard...

The system that uses v270 is G4 tower system and the intel mini is uses the BT mighty mouse and apple wired keyboard..

So yeah it looks like a mess of cables but it works for me ..