Bluetooth Mouse Scrolling not working

Discussion in 'macOS Mojave (10.14)' started by xyion1, Jun 8, 2018.

1. xyion1 macrumors regular

I just installed Mojave developer beta 1 (18A293u) on my late 2012 Mac Mini to play around with.

Everything seems to be OK for a beta 1, except that my Logitech MX Anywhere 2 mouse scroll wheel doesn't work in any app. The mouse is connected via bluetooth, not Logitech dongle.

Just curious if anybody else ran into this, or if I should just wait it out for Logitech to update their drivers or something. I just flipped the setting to always show scrollbars, and can click and drag them to navigate. Navigating via arrow keys and space bar works fine too.

2. savigny macrumors newbie

I ran into this too with the same mouse. I un-paired the mouse and re-paired it, and scrolling worked again.

3. xyion1 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks - unfortunately I tried that without any luck. In fact, I switched from Bluetooth to Logitech unifying receiver for the mouse. When a USB mouse is plugged in, scrolling works just fine. Strange.

4. 16v macrumors regular

same here!
    Beta 5, Apple Magic Mouse doesn´t scroll.
    unpaired repaired also not working.
    tried also shift +alt while clicking on BT in Menubar. reset BT Controller.

5. AntonioNofog macrumors newbie

For official macOS Mojave support, please upgrade to 6.94 or newer version of Logitech Options. Starting with macOS Mojave (10.14), Apple has a new policy that requires user permission for Logitech Options Daemon software.
    Accessibility access is needed for most of basic features like scrolling, gesture button functionality, volume, zoom, and so on.
    [​IMG]

6. djm.nx01 macrumors newbie

Perfect! Solved it! Thanks so much.