iPad Bluetooth mouse

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Thomasxxxxx, May 3, 2014.

1. Thomasxxxxx macrumors member

Hi,

I want to ask if with iPad works any bluetooth mouse. Or does someone have experience with particular bluetooth mouse used with iPad? I have bluetooth keyboard too. Can bluetooth keyboard and mouse be connected simultaneously to one device? Will it work? I have iPad mini Retina with JB.

Thank you.

Best Regards.
    Thomas

2. caribsa macrumors regular

You have to buy BTC Mouse & Trackpad in Cydia. My iPad 4 works with both a Razer Orochi and the Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000. I bought both last year; they worked when I was jailbroken on IOS 6.1.2 and now on IOS 7.0.6 (I have an iPad 4).

Attached Files:

3. 007p macrumors 6502a

Yes with the tweak above you can connect both a bluetooth mouse and keyboard simultaneously. It's brilliant.

4. Thomasxxxxx thread starter macrumors member

And what does "DPI" stands for? The bigger DPI the better mouse.. or?

5. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

Dots per inch

Basically means how many pixels on the screen your cursor moves for every inch your mouse moves

Higher isn't always better

6. Thomasxxxxx thread starter macrumors member

So when mouse have 1600 DPI will it be enough for using with iPad? I have seen mouse with 2400 or 3000 DPI. In which case is it better to have mouse with higher DPI?

7. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

everyone's personal preference of DPI is different but a max DPI of 1600 should be enough

i'd say higher DPI is really useful/helpful if you have a 4K monitor

some people would prefer to move their cursor faster, others slower. you just got to try the different settings out and see which one you like more