Bluetooth Mouse?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by MattZani, Apr 23, 2008.

1. MattZani macrumors 68030

MattZani

Im looking for a BT Mouse for a Macbook Pro im buying soon, so far the Logitech V470 looks good at £35, but i've really got used to Forwards and back buttons on the left side of the mouse, and sadly this is the only Logitech BT Mouse :eek: So does any other company make a BT Mouse thats upto Logitechs standard? Or am i going to have to get used to always moving to top left every time i want to go back a page!

2. Fuzzbear macrumors regular

Fuzzbear

theres a microsoft bluetooth wireless mouse, at least there used to be.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/productdetails.aspx?pid=099

3. John.B macrumors 601

John.B

I just got around to returning a V470 today.

This mouse would go into some sort of power save mode on its own if left alone for more than about 30 seconds, and would take a second or two to respond after that. Every time I would grab the mouse and start to use it, it would get around to waking up after the cursor was already halfway across the screen.

I got a black Lazer Pro|Click Mobile that was more expensive than the V470 but so far has been more reliable.

4. windowpain macrumors 6502a

I also found this bluetooth microsoft mouse.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=085

It's a little pricey but it has the buttons on the side that might work how you need.

I've got a microsoft mouse (the 3000 in the bottom of the link) and I think it's very good indeed.

The pc world link that i had previously linked, had it priced at 60pounds, the us micosoft link had it at $80!

5. youthpastor macrumors newbie

youthpastor

Whatever you do...just be sure to stay away from Apple's Mighty Mouse. For now, Logitech seems to be the way as far as a mouse is concerned. <><

6. MattZani thread starter macrumors 68030

MattZani

It seems my mouse's style has been dropped completely :(

Maybe i can configure the V470's left and right scroll click to do the same?

Also, my budget is £35 or $70

7. itpronikn macrumors newbie

is there a wireless mouse that can provide its power by movement instead of using batteries?
    changing batteries is always a big hassle

8. gazfocus macrumors 68000

gazfocus

I bought 2 BT Mighty Mouse's for my MBP (one for my desk and one for my travels) and have recently listed them both on ebay and I am now looking for an equivalent. Dell make a good looking BT mouse. Have a search on ebay.