bluetooth oddity

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Gaura Mohana, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Gaura Mohana macrumors regular

hi there
    I have a base 2010 '13 MBP bought 2 months ago
    2 hours ago i had internet sharing over wifi on... i also had the apple bluetooth keyboard connected
    i decided to save power, so i turned airport off from the upstairs bar, and then tried turning bluetooth off from there - NOTHING... i open system preferences which takes a couple of minutes to start> wont turn off from there either. when i click turn off bluetooth it beachballs for a minute, and then goes back to showing its on
    So it was 1day 12 hours uptime for the computer since the last restart> i REALLy dont want to restart, but figure ill give it a shot..
    i click restart
    Nothing... docks disappears, it gets stuck on my wallpaper.. after 3 minutes i lose patience, and force shut down, and start normally..
    since then everything is normal.... bluetooth is off, and i dont see any problem..
    Is this something to be concerned about?
    I've read people going over a month in uptime... the max i did was 10 days - then something started glitching.... and i dont even do any heavy work - Safari, occational iphoto, Mail, Plants vs Zombies, and a couple of others.. thats it

2. alust2013 macrumors 601

alust2013

Don't worry about it unless it's a constant issue.