Bluetooth on watch

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Leaf25, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Leaf25 macrumors newbie

Hello,

the bluetooth on my series 3 watch is not connecting to my phone. all is says is searching... my phone say it's connected to my watch, but the watch is not connected. I am unable to move any watch faces to the watch. any ideas on what I can do? thank you.

2. deadworlds, Oct 11, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2017

deadworlds macrumors 65816

deadworlds

Have you already tried to force reboot your watch? Hold the crown and side button for about 5 seconds until the watch reboots.
    Also probably try rebooting the phone too.
    If that doesnt work have you tied to unpair the watch and then repair?

Edit: I misread your original post, What dave006 said, below me, is correct.

3. dave006 Contributor

dave006

That is the normal behavior if you don't have any Bluetooth accessories connected to your Watch. Your Watch's connection to your iPhone is managed in the Control Center. Green bar in the upper left of the Screen.

Dave

4. Leaf25 thread starter macrumors newbie

i'm sorry, i'm still very new with this watch, purchased last night, where can i manage the watch's connection to the iphone? control center - green bar how do i find that?

5. deadworlds macrumors 65816

deadworlds

On the watch, pull up from the bottom of the screen, this brings up control center. At the top you should see a Green phone Icon. That means its connected to the phone. If you want to disconnect the watch from the phone, you'll have to do it inside the phone settings under Bluetooth.

6. Leaf25 thread starter macrumors newbie

The phone is green, so i'm not understanding why it's not syncing the watch face that I want to have on there.