Bluetooth question

Discussion in 'macOS' started by DeepShadows, Aug 13, 2007.

1. DeepShadows macrumors newbie

Ok, so if I have a bluetooth enabled car deck, my macbook pro which is bluetooth enabled. Can I connect the two somehow? I want this:

Laptop in a car connected to stereo playing whatever I am playing on the laptop to come through the speakers, no matter what application. EX:

I am in my car driving and my girlfriend is in the passenger side or friends in the back seat watching a movie on my laptop, I want the sound to come through the car speakers through the bluetooth connection. Then say the movie ends and they go into something like iTunes and start playing music, I want the music to be played or streamed if you will through the bluetooth connection and the car speakers.

IS THIS POSSIBLE??? please help... I have been searching and searching and I can't find any information on this.

I'm wondering if there is some way to designate in mac OS X what the bluetooth connection does? short of that, PROGRAMS that will do this?

2. polycat33 macrumors 6502

Silly question, but have you tried this yet? Taking your Mac in the car, having the comp search for bluetooth devices? Tried to hook up? I would guess if it was possible to connect the two that all sounds would come through (I don't have any, but I'd guess that's the case with bluetooth stereo headphones, so why not with other bluetooth devices with speakers?)