Bluetooth Sender

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Slip, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Slip macrumors 6502a

Slip

Has anyone used one of these - GEAR4 BluStream TX?
    I'm getting an iPod Touch around xmas time and this seems to fill in one of the features that I was annoyed was left out; bluetooth.
    I'm interested to see the responses from people who own or have used this with the Touch and also, would you be able to stream the music to the iPhone Bluetooth Headset, they look very nice :)
    Also, any good BT headsets out there for music streaming?
    Thanks in advance

2. Nicky-Larson macrumors member

Ywah it works fine

I have the Jabra Bluetooth Adapter, and its awesome, just not as slim as the touch, so I am a little let off there, but it works perfectly. I wish I had seen this one before I bought mine. I would have bought it, its shiny, black and looks sexy with the touch.
    As for the headset, I am using the very awesome Motorola S9, unbeatable in my opinion, lightweight, slim and discrete.
    Thats so far what I have on that side, hope that helps you decide

3. Slip thread starter macrumors 6502a

Slip

Thanks for the reply :)
    I think I'll go with the GEAR4 offer as the Jabra one looks a little annoying, it being a seperate unit and all
    Those headphones do look nice though :)
    I think the single ear piece would be more convenient however as at the moment with m'iPod I only have one earphone in so that I can keep tabs on the world around me ;)
    Any suggestion on the single piece units with good sound quality for music?
    Thanks

4. Nicky-Larson macrumors member

Can't really say

As far as the one ear one goes, I can't really tell you on that because I have never come across one. But hey, google is your friend on that one. I would still say go for the Motorola s9. Or just go with the Sony ones that are like regular earphones, that way you can just put only on in your ears, but it still bluetooth compatible.

5. CPD_1 macrumors 6502

Does anyone know if the GEAR4 Blueye has been updated to display onscreen for the touch? I've been trying to find out, and I noticed they have an update on their site, but it doesn't say what the update adds.