Bluetooth Speaker Phone for 3GS?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dinosaur1, Jul 25, 2010.

1. dinosaur1 macrumors regular

I need something that can stream music and take calls over my car speakers. Thx!

2. jackryan57 macrumors regular

3. dinosaur1 thread starter macrumors regular

is this similar to the Motorola T505? It will basically take calls over your car stereo's speakers and also play anything that is playing on your iPhone on the speakers as well?

4. psywzrd macrumors 68030

How does the caller id work on this? I have the T505 and it announces the number of incoming calls but only if that number is not in your contacts. In other words, if one of your contacts calls you it does not do anything other than ring. Kind of pointless. Does the Cruiser announce the name of the person that's calling?

5. dinosaur1 thread starter macrumors regular

I currently have the T505 also. How do you like yours? It works great as far as call quality, but it gets annoying when I want to use let's say WunderRadio or listen to a Podcast from my iPhone through my car stereo because of the fm transmission. I don't think switching to another bluetooth would fix that part...what are your thoughts?

6. psywzrd macrumors 68030

I like it except for the "flaw" that I mentioned. I don't use it for anything other than calls though. What exactly is the problem that you're running into while trying to user WunderRadio or a Podcast?

7. dinosaur1 thread starter macrumors regular

just the fact that I normally have to change to 4-5 fm stations.....other than that I like it.

I was thinking about getting this one.
    http://store.myitablet.com/blueant-supertooth-3-bluetooth-speakerphone/9A48A3790.htm