Bluetooth Stereo Headset Report

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ifoner, Jun 17, 2009.

1. ifoner macrumors newbie

Wow - Just paired my Motorola S9 Stereo headset tonight with 3.0 installed. Just wanted to report that it's working just perfectly for me (so far.) Paired in 10 seconds.

I shut it off and back on to see how long it would take to reconnect. Took around 5-7 seconds.

If all 3.0 had it was A2DP and cut/paste it would be worth it to me.

2. Voradams macrumors newbie

Voradams

Connecting an ever-E t909s headset in 3.0

Hi - t909s is inexpensive for an over-ear a2dp bluetooth headset, with a mini USB for charging and on ear controls for volume, start/stop/answer.
    This is the process I used to pair this headset with my iPhone running 3.0.

Step 1: On the phone go to ‘settings’, then ‘general’ then ‘bluetooth’ and switch it to ON - the phone will now start looking for compatible bluetooth devices in range.

Step 2: On the headset, hold down the central button for 5 seconds (the button with the weird XB like bluetooth symbol) until the led starts an alternating flashing blue and red.

Step 3: On the phone, the t909s will now display on the phone under bluetooth showing ‘Not Paired’ with a blue arrow, select this line - the phone will now try to connect to the headset.

Step 4: I had to repeat this step a few times... On the phone there will be a prompt for a ‘PIN:’ type 0000 - the phone will respond in one of three ways:
    1. ‘device not paired’ - try to connect again
    2. ‘Incorrect PIN’ - Oops either you entered the wrong PIN or you need to use a different one, refer to your headset user manual to see if the PIN is different.
    3. ‘Connected’ - wahoo - tune time!

Now your phone knows this headset. Next time to connect the headset you need to turn on the headset as in step 2 - enjoy.

(Quality I can only provide a comparison with what wired headphones I have - find the ever-E t909s is better than my Apple earbuds, about the same as the TDK NC-150 but not close to my sennheiser HD280-pro pair). I purchased my pair on ebay from China.

3. pablostar macrumors newbie

I have the same but i dont know if i cant to put stereo or this one are damage