Bluetooth Stereo Headsets

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bisonthrow, Jun 22, 2010.

1. bisonthrow macrumors member

I am an avid gym goer and am looking for bluetooth wireless headphones for my new iPhone 4. Something comfortable and preferably noise canceling. Would also use it while traveling. Any suggestions would be great.

2. Mystikal macrumors 68020

Mystikal

I would also like some BT headphones... :D

3. dels macrumors member

4. slothy420 macrumors member

Good luck. I did a ton of research and did not find any bluetooth stereo headsets that really jumped out at me; they all seem to suffer from one problem or another. The Moto S9 and the Plantronics Voyager were both somewhat appealing, however, it is my understanding that ALL bluetooth heaphones have the same problem (when paired with an iPhone) of not being able to skip to the next/previous song. I believe some people pointed out a work-around by using voice commands - via the headset - to skip to the next song, etc., but for that kind of dough, I would expect more.

The least expensive bluetooth stereo headphones that I found were the Motorola S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headset for around $33. They seem to get pretty decent reviews.

I ended up getting a wired stereo headset made for ipods/iphones. Besides, $120+ for a set of headphones (for listening to compressed music nonetheless) is just crazy expensive, IMHO.

5. Kahalu'u Bob macrumors 6502a

Kahalu'u Bob

Just ordered the Motorola! Thanks for the lead.

6. RoarinRow macrumors regular

RoarinRow

Excellent, thanks for this link, which lead me to the Jaybird app in the App Store. Now I can continue using my Plantronics Voyager 855 on the iPhone 4 and now new added functionality of skipping songs through the headset.