Bluetooth Stereo on iPhone 3.0

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by iPhoneLover100, Jun 22, 2009.

1. iPhoneLover100 macrumors newbie

I have been using my Bluetooth Stereo headset with the iPhone since the release of 3.0 SW last week. It worked great for a while and then I ran into some issues. Here is what I have noticed:

1) It sometimes get choppy...so I loose the audio stream for few secs and it comes back and so on. When listening to a podcast...you loose some of the words in between. Not sure if there is a contention with Wi-Fi which was on at the time.

2) At times, the bluetooth audio stream will shut down when the iPhone auto shuts down due to inactivity. This was irritating. So I re-booted the iPhone and it seemed to work for a while but was choppy.

3) Home microwave is in contention with Bluetooth which I can understand, sine I believe they work on same frequency. But when listening to podcasts, it kills the thunder.

Has anyone experiened these issues. I had to go back to my ear buds since I wasn't much impressed. I have re-booted my iPhone lot more times in last 3 days due to bluetooth than ever before.

2. turrumbi macrumors newbie

yes, i have exactly the same problem. i am using a motorola S9
    does anyone have any ideas?
    thanx :confused: