Bluetooth Video/Audio Sync Issues

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Duffinator, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Duffinator macrumors 6502

Duffinator

I have a 2G Touch with the latest software. I've ripped a couple of DVD movies into iTunes using the latest version of Handbrake. I can play the movies with my earbuds and the video/audio sync is fine. Using my Altec Backbeat 903 BT headset I get an almost one second delay with the audio. Are there any syncing adjustments that can be made on my Touch? The 903's play fine when I'm just listening to music. Is this an isolated issue with the 903's or will this be an issue with any BT headset? I thought I saw something about this in another post but after searching I couldn't find anything.

Thanks for any insight you may have.

2. Duffinator thread starter macrumors 6502

Duffinator

3. xlii macrumors 68000

xlii

I use Sony's BT22 bluetooth headphones on my 2g iPod Touch and I'm not seeing that problem. It's straight in, using the bluetooth on the iPod Touch and the latest firmware upgrade. The movies I've watched don't have an audio sync problem.

You're not the only person I've seen complaining about this so a google search might yield more help.

4. Duffinator thread starter macrumors 6502

Duffinator

5. hammid macrumors newbie

Same video/audio sync problem

I have a Sony Ericson BHB DS205 Bluetooth receiver and experience the same out of sync problem when playing videos on my iPhone 3GS. I have tried both videos I have encoded and ones purchased from Apple.

Does anyone know of a solution/fix to this issue?