Bluetooth Voice control glitch

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jamac427, Jun 21, 2009.

1. jamac427 macrumors newbie

This has happened to me only once this far.... I was listening to music over bluetooth headset when I needed to call someone so I used the Voice Control to dial my contact, and the music I was listening to carried over...at about quarter volume... to my call... when this happened did the person I was calling didn't pick up so I'm not sure if they would be able to hear it as well during the call.... tried dozens of calls since and hasn't happened again... anyone else have this happen?

2. zacheryjensen macrumors 6502a

zacheryjensen

With cellular networks, the phone knows when the call has been connected. Maybe this wasn't a glitch but just the normal "interruption" behavior of the iPod (for example, when you get an email it does this same lowering of volume you describe while it plays the notification) and it's happening during the attempt to make your call.

Tell me, when the call failed did the iPod fade back into full volume?

3. jamac427 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah the volume went back to normal after the call but this hasn't happened again in any of my other calls made the same way when playing music.... and wouldn't it have known I was connected when the voicemail came on?