Bluetooth Wireless keynote presenter for iPhone/ipad

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bravojohnny, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Bravojohnny macrumors newbie

Hello everyone,
    This may be a weird question but I just got keynote for iPhone and the VGA adapter to connect to a projector-here's the question: does anyone know of a Bluetooth remote/wireless presenter that I can use to advance the slides of the presentation with? Obviously I could do it manually but I prefer to be able to walk around the room. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. accessoriesguy macrumors 6502a

i doubt there is a single click device for that. I just recently found one of these that I have thought of getting with the discount I recently received.

USB Remote

It is not bluetooth & it has a sensor (which i kind of don't like)
    but it has everything, including a little analog stick for your mouse, so i could impress the ladies with my MBP and wireless remote :rolleyes:

3. Bravojohnny thread starter macrumors newbie

thank you for that. not sure that it would work for what i was thinking of though. i own a clicker for my macbook pro where the receiver needs to be plugged in via usb - but i don't see how that could be done for the iphone, especially once hooked up to a projector. so i was thinking how else could i connect something to the iphone? bluetooth! have not found bluetooth clicker that might work though. not even sure if iphone version of keynote would support a clicker...