Bluetooth Wishlist

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mechanesthesia, Mar 19, 2009.

1. mechanesthesia macrumors member

With the new bluetooth accessories Apple is talking about, it very exciting to think of the possibilities. :D

What kinds of things are you guys hoping to see will become available through bluetooth? Even if it's not possible now, but maybe in the future?

Bluetooth Speakers
    I cant wait for this, imagine listening to and controlling music on speakers without having to connect your phone to the speakers itself.

Bluetooth Keyboard
    I'm pretty sure someone is going to develop it sooner or later!

Bluetooth Earpiece [that you can use to play music]
    I always wanted my bluetooth earpiece to double to listen to music. But you can't pair it with any audio devices. I hope this becomes available in the future. [At work, I can get away with wearing an earpiece and listening to music without anyone ever knowing]

Bluetooth Wii Remote App?
    OK, not really a hardware, but with the iPhones accelerometer, the touch pad, could you imagine a screen of a wii controller that connects to your wii through bluetooth? [The wii uses bluetooth to connect]

It would be so cool if someone could make an app for that.

Bluetooth Remote App
    There's already apps that you can use as "universal remotes"
    Now you can turn on bluetooth-controlled devices as well as IR.

Umm...

Bluetooth Projector
    Bluetooth Music Hardware
    Bluetooth Printing?
    Bluetooth Monitor [link]
    Bluetooth mouse?

So many possibilities :)

2. txr0ckabilly macrumors 6502

I'm buying a new jeep in a week or two. I'm just hoping the iPhone will be able to pair with the jeep's bluetooth and play music. I thought about signing up for the dev program just to see if my phone would pair with my brother's jeep but I don't want to waste the money just to find out that it doesn't work yet.

3. Nykwil macrumors 65816

Nykwil

This kinda just came to mind but PS3's dual shock 3s connect via bluetooth. Having an actual bluetooth game controller would be pretty cool for the really big games

4. bina12834 macrumors regular

i just want the phone to operate correctly with my 2008 Altima....it constantly disconnects and re-connects 2 seconds later.

5. Crotalus_Joe macrumors regular

Heck i would like to be able to voice dial through my bluetooth headset like my Razr did 5 years ago. press a button on the headset, say the name, phone dials. Rather than fumbling in pockets or in the console or on the seat to find the phone and make a call while i am trying to drive.

6. Aaleck macrumors 6502a

Aaleck

7. FearNo1 macrumors 6502a

bluetooth will only weaken iphone's poor battery life...

8. kage207 macrumors 6502a

So? Technology is always improving.

9. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Interesting...I must have gotten the 3G without the IR transmitter...