Bluetooth

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jharar, Apr 8, 2015.

1. jharar macrumors newbie

Hi
    My first ever post here..

Hello everyone..

Ive got iPhone 6 which was working fine with my BMW E90 2011 model.
    Around a week ago it's stopped syncing properly with my idrive of the car it does not show the phone book anymore or call log either where before everything was fine.

I don't understand how this has happened I tried my mates iphone6 with my car it works fine I tried my son iphone4 it's fine just my iPhone6, while I'm typing this post , I have just updated my phone with the latest 8.3 software.

Will try later if that helps.

Any Idea guys what could be the problem..

2. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

Did it stop working when you installed 8.3?

3. EDH667 macrumors 6502a

EDH667

I would try to go into settings, bluetooth, touch the blue circled i and forget your BMW connection. Turn off bluetooth, re-boot phone. Turn on bluetooth and re-sync with your BMW.

4. cmichaelb macrumors 68020

cmichaelb

That would be my suggestion. You might tell the car to forget your phone as well.

I connect to an after market stereo all the time and so far, no bluetooth issues.

5. jharar thread starter macrumors newbie

I have done enough times..
    I even re store the phone to factory settings as well.

No it did not stopped after installing 8.3 as this software just came out today , my phone stopped working properly with I drive since last week.

It use to show all the phone book as well all the received calls and duialled calls but it shows all empty.
    I can still make and receive calls via my I drive by using the dialler, but no phone book..##