Bluetooth?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by jhfrey83, Feb 17, 2010.

1. jhfrey83 macrumors newbie

Is there a way to link your bluetooth on your IPhone to your MBP? It's much more convenient than hooking up every time. I use to be able to with my LG Dare but now I can't with my IPhone.... doesn't seem to make sense that it's not compatible.

2. pcs are junk macrumors 65816

turn bluetooth on on your iphone and mac, and on your mac, at the menu bar go to the bluetooth icon, and setup a new device. you should see your iphone pop up, click that, then you will see a popup on your iphone and click pair, then on your mac click connect. on your iphone, go to the bluetooth preferences, and select your mac, and you should be connected.

3. jhfrey83 thread starter macrumors newbie

I've tried that and it pairs. When i connect it on my IPhone it will connect for about two seconds then disconnect. I can't get it to stay connected.

4. pcs are junk macrumors 65816

Yes thats happening to me too. On my iPhone and iPod Touch. I think theres a bug that needs to be fixed right away...although I don't wanna lose my jailbreak.

5. jhfrey83 thread starter macrumors newbie

I haven't JB yet. I'm afraid my phone might crash. I really can use the Background but not sure I want to take the chance of it crashing. Any problems with yours?

6. pcs are junk macrumors 65816

Nope. Jailbreaking unlocks your devices fullest potential. Which is A LOT.:D