BluRay/Video Conversion For iPhone 4!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iD4V3, Jun 18, 2010.

1. iD4V3 macrumors member

iD4V3

Hey Guys, Ive Done Some Digging, and Found This,

http://www.pocketpcaddict.com/forums/lg-incite/300324-how-convert-videos-blu-ray-dvd-iphone-4-a.html

It shows you how to Convert BluRays for Mac, there is a trail version of this program.

For Windows Users like me, Use This! it works great of you follow the instructions on the link above! remember to select Custom frame size in the settings of your desired profile. change it to 960*480

http://www.aunsoft.com/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/

To convert your BluRays go into the Disk and select the biggest MTS2 file, should be roughly 40-50gb in size!

Im currently Converting AVATAR output size is 1.10gb which isnt too bad!

2. iD4V3 thread starter macrumors member

iD4V3

3. ClemTiger0408 macrumors 6502

Really? You bumped your spam 8 minutes after the original posting?

Shameful.

4. iD4V3 thread starter macrumors member

iD4V3

5. Kadman macrumors 65816

Kadman

I think it's a good find.

However, please understand that this thread isn't going to go well. Why? You have to understand that Macs don't have BD players, so that means they suck, nobody needs them, are pointless, and otherwise evil. Only when Apple decides to catch up and start putting BD drives in their machines will they be acceptable to use for the general public.

...or so say the clueless fanboi base around here.

6. labman macrumors 604

labman

forum rules are against people bumping there own threads. I just did it for you so now you should be happy! anyway you like it that's what matters right!

7. Andrew K. macrumors 65816

Soooo...... we can put a Bluray into a DVD drive and it will work? If not hardly anyone can use this.

8. iD4V3 thread starter macrumors member

iD4V3

Ah okay im sorry i didnt realise about the Mac end of things, but i suppose this software will do the same thing for dvds :)

sorry again,