Blurry photos help!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by chimpboy74, Dec 2, 2008.

1. chimpboy74 macrumors 6502a

chimpboy74

Hi sorry if this has been discussed before. I am on iPhone and did a search and got nothing

My wife regularly emails pics of my kids when I am travelling. On the email the pics are nice and sharp but when I save them to the phone and view them later they are really blurry. This only started recently but pics that were ok before now appear blurry. They look ok on my wifes iPhone. Pics I have taken are also fine

I recently bought night camera and updated photogene. Could these be causing the issue?

Anyone any ideas how to fix this?

2. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

It's a bug. No fix unless you use a different method.

What i would do is have her upload them to a website like photobucket, flickr, or some hosting site where she can store them, and you can access them there too. That is pretty much the only work around if you want to see the picture bigger, but if you save the picture from a website, I believe it will still come up blurry.

3. Fonzijr1964 macrumors 68000

Fonzijr1964

well i think that most likely reducing the resolution for the iPhone. I dont know of a fix

4. Rat-Boy macrumors 65816

Rat-Boy

Considering this worked in 2.1 and then got broken in 2.2, I can't believe Apple hasn't released a statement and/or fix for it.

5. opticalserenity macrumors 6502a

6. S Brake macrumors regular

If you open the pictures using the CameraBag app then resave them, the pictures return to normal clarity.

7. Dr. Cabrera macrumors 65816