Blurry pictures

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Beachguy, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Beachguy macrumors 6502a

Beachguy

iPhone 5, iOS 6

My wife's iPhone suddenly needs glasses. Her pics are coming out blurred. We've rebooted the phone, cleaned the lenses, and sacrificed a virgin to the gods. Nothing has helped.

Any ideas?

2. Weaselboy Moderator

Weaselboy

Staff Member

I had the exact same thing happen to me with my iPhone 5 and Apple exchanged it for a replacement no questions asked. The Genius said they had seen few of these like this. Apparently some sort of hardware issue.

3. Beachguy thread starter macrumors 6502a

Beachguy

Thanks. We'll look into this.

4. Beachguy thread starter macrumors 6502a

Beachguy

By the way, could I get this done at the AT&T store, or would I be better off visiting Apple itself? One is a 5 minute drive, the other is 45 minutes. :apple:

5. Weaselboy Moderator

Weaselboy

Staff Member

I don't know if AT&T will replace an iPhone for a Apple warranty issue like this. :confused: Maybe give them a call.

Also, don't just show up at the Apple Store for this. Where I live you need to make an online appointment and they never ever have appointments available for three or four days. If you just walk in they are likely to be booked up and unwilling to help you. Maybe where you live it is better.