iPad BMarks Bar and Display Out Not Working

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Bungle73, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Bungle73, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2015

Bungle73 macrumors member

I'm having issues with a few apps not working, when they should.

BMarks Bar is supposed to add a bookmarks toolbar to Chrome. This it does, but the bookmarks (which are in folders) don't display correctly, and selecting them crashes Chrome.

Display Out is supposed to mirror the display to a TV. This one doesn't work at all. I'm using the official Apple composite cable.

This is on an iPad 2 running iOS 7.1.2. It's the same on my iPhone 4 (same iOS) for the former, but I haven't tried DO.

I paid for both of these apps, so the fact they aren't working is very, very annoying. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

2. Bungle73 thread starter macrumors member

3. 007p macrumors 6502a

I thought it was an ios 8 issue, but since your on iOS 7.1.2 I guess an update to the chrome app broke the tweak.

Other than emailing the dev and waiting for them to fix it, there isn't a lot you can do.

With regards to display out, that is one of Ryans tweak. It will be updated at some point, but he is very busy at the moment - ios 8 broke a lot for him (A lot of Activator events/listeners needed a lot of work and still do).

4. Bungle73 thread starter macrumors member