Boa Flow M Bag

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by 87am, Aug 8, 2011.

1. 87am macrumors regular

Boa Flow M I am in need of a backpack for graduate school. I really want to buy something solid so it will last me for a few years. I currently have a 15 inch MBP, and I will be needing to carry some thick legal text books with me. Anyone have experience with this bag? It looks great, but I know I dont need the camera pouch and I'm not sure that its designed to fit larger books. At the same time I really want to avoid something very bulky. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. reebzor macrumors 6502a

reebzor

I have the Boa Flow XL, which is just the same thing only slightly bigger. My work gave me a 17" Dell Laptop which is like 15lbs so I needed the extra space. Even with that 15lb laptop, all my tools, and other random bits I keep in my bag all the time, it couldn't be more comfortable. When I put my 17" MBP in there, I can forget that I am even wearing a backpack. When I was still in College, I had no problem fitting my MBP and a couple of textbooks in there, can fit maybe 2 large textbooks and a binder along with your laptop.

I've had the bag for over a year now and I couldn't be happier, worth every penny.

P.S. I've never used the camera pouch