Body Glove Fringe Accent Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by TarHeelBorn88, Jun 28, 2010.

1. TarHeelBorn88 macrumors regular

Does anyone have any experience with this case? I've seen it on the AT&T website so I'm not entirely sure if it's available yet or just online.

Anyone have pics? Would help alot!

2. coelacanth macrumors 6502

I tried it. Returned it to AT&T store in one hour. The hard plastic directly touches the back of iPhone, and it gives bunch of Newton's rings. I think any particles get in there will scratch the glass as well.

3. TarHeelBorn88 thread starter macrumors regular

Do you recommend the Griffin Reveal over it then?

4. markrea macrumors newbie

I'm very curious about both the Griffin Reveal and the Body Glove Fringe. I actually have both in my hands, unopened, checking out reviews before I put one on. I never had a case for my previous iPhones. I really just wanted the bumper. I hear the plastic backs on both of these interferes with the flash.

5. Romanesq macrumors 6502a

Romanesq

nope....

after a day, I'm not sure what rings you are talking about. After removing the case twice, there was nothing.

It's snug but that's good. And it's similar to a slider case but I don't see a problem with anything getting in.

The only issue may be with how a screen protector is installed. So we'll see how that goes.
    :rolleyes:

The snugness belies some hope if it falls as it will not just come apart. And this iPhone is definitely fragile with the reports and glass on both sides.