iPad Bodyguardz Carbon Review for iPad Air

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by jliew08, Nov 7, 2013.

1. jliew08 macrumors newbie

Just received my order from bodyguardz.com as well as one from lucky skins. Got the black from bodyguardz and a two tone from lucky skins.

Opened both packages this afternoon to compare. The bodyguardz package was much nicer. Overlooked them both and the bodyguardz covered more of the ipad than the lucky skins. Didn't bother installing the lucky skins because the bodyguard beat it hands down. Install was easy. Installed both the front screen protector and the back. Used a hairdryer to get the corners to seat just right.

Running the bodyguardz with a black Smart Cover and a sleeve for throwing into my backpack. Overall very happy with the bodyguardz skin.

Attached Files:

2. white4s Suspended

thinking about buying one for my 5s and one for my brothers air. still like it?

3. jedolley macrumors 68000

Looks nice, but hate the exposed corners. Would probably go with Sticker Boy if I picked up a skin.

4. Nhwhazup, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2013

Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

I have the Bodyguardz white currently on my iPad Air but have also ordered the Sticker Boy extreme fit in the white faux leather. I'll report back once I receive them.

5. mac.cali macrumors 65816

Does anyone make a skin that matches the space gray color?