Bodyguardz Customer Support- Help??

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dtjay7, Aug 14, 2008.

1. dtjay7 macrumors regular

Hi, I got a defective order of bodyguardz for my 3G and have made three attempts to contact them for help with replacing it. I still have not been able to get the skins replaced. The volume rocker cutout was not actually cut through enough for me to remove the material in that area. Does anyone have any recommendations of how to get in contact with them? I have sent two requests through the online link and actually spoke with someone by phone over a week ago. I really like the look of no orange peel, but I am getting frustrated. I have always had good luck with BSE but I don't like the texture. Thanks for any help.

2. Eriak macrumors newbie

I can help you out

hi dtjay7,

I work with BodyGuardz. They are usually really good with their customer support, and I am so sorry you haven't had any help. Send me the information of what happened and your email or some sort of contact information. I will have Kirk, founder, get back to you.

Erika - eschmit@sspr.com

3. dtjay7 thread starter macrumors regular

I did get an answer this morning. They are sending a replacement. I really look forward to using it. I even ordered a BSE because I was starting to think it was not getting replaced but I really prefer the smooth texture of the BG. Thanks