Bodyguardz for 3G Iphone for $10

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ThatDude42, Aug 3, 2008.

1. ThatDude42 macrumors newbie

2. coohou macrumors newbie

Nice find! Got mine for $13 included tax and 2 dollars shipping:)

3. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

Nice!

I would recommend the bodyguardz over the Invisible Shield. Yes, I've tried both, and like the bodyguardz way better.

4. TB07-NJ macrumors 68020

Good deal if you get TWO sets like you do when you purchase direct. Don't see that fact noted. Probably is 2, but it's not stated as such. Just one would not be a deal.

5. creeman macrumors 6502

That really sucks because i just ordered mine last night from their site for $22.50. :(

6. tacomahunter macrumors regular

tacomahunter

NICE!! Just ordered my set, now I can check all 3 out, I have invisibleshield on now (hate the back) A BSE coming this week and now a Bodyguardz, hope that one of the 3 are to my liking!!

7. impasto macrumors newbie

impasto

I just bought one. Hopefully it will be a better experience than the IS.

8. n8236 macrumors 65816

Just ordered one myself. Why do I get the feeling that it's only a single set w/o the solution and squeegee. :rolleyes:

9. ThatDude42 thread starter macrumors newbie

just got my order all items are included with 2 complete bodyguardz

10. Malakas07 macrumors member

just ordered 2 sets.

Dude, this would suck.

11. Seibikitei macrumors member

Ordered a set since $10 is a pretty damn good price. With $2 and CA tax it came out to a little over $13 but all in all a good deal for something that's normally over $25.

Hoping I can get an install done well enough that I can ditch a hard case completely.

12. cgurr1 macrumors member

You don't think they are for the original iPhone and not the 3G do you?

13. UCLAkers macrumors member

nice.. crazy good deal. but if we get it from the tech geek website, does that mean the "lifetime replacements" they talk about on the bodyguardz website doesn't apply?

**UPDATE - deal is no longer valid!! =(.. was just about to order too. guess they sold out already. aww wish I knew earlier. whatever, $25 for 2 sets is still ok.

14. paulrr macrumors newbie

You can still get the deal! I was bummed when I saw it was gone but heres how I got it.

Go to their home page. search "bodyguardz" and it will come up. Add it to the cart directly and check out. DO NOT click the item link or else it takes down the deal. Its a glitch in their site but I just got my order in.

15. oghowie macrumors 6502a

oghowie

Works. Thanks!

16. n8236 macrumors 65816

Did it come w/ the squeegee and the bottle of solution?

Also, since everyone who ordered has two sets, why doesn't someone sell one of their sets for cheap. Help our brothas out, j00 know.:apple:

17. paulrr macrumors newbie

If its like the kit from NLU then it comes with it all. You really dont need the squeegee though and the solution is just soap and water so you're set either way.

The back is HARD as hell to put on. It wasnt perfect the first time so I redid it entirely with the second film a day later. It takes about 30 - 60 mins to put the back on right. You'll probably use both. I ran out of solution too and just put some water and a tiny bit of soap into the sprayer and it worked fine.

18. oghowie macrumors 6502a

oghowie

19. paulrr macrumors newbie

yeah mine shipped immediately on the 8th. Should be here today.

20. oghowie macrumors 6502a

oghowie

Hmmm, I still haven't gotten a shipping notification.

21. neatoincognito macrumors newbie

I never received a shipping notification, but they arrived on Saturday. If you goto their website, there is a place to log in and check the status of your order. This is what I did and noticed they were shipped USPS.

22. impasto macrumors newbie

impasto

Got mine today it came in the normal package with two skins.. I don't know when I'll be brave enough to use them.

23. gusapple macrumors 6502a

gusapple

Ha ha, some guy came up to us during the 3G launch and gave us a waiting in line special coupon to get your new iPhone done for 5 bucks. I thought it really was a bodyguard company so I threw it away. :rolleyes: