BodyGuardz has shipped

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dlamin517, Jul 14, 2008.

1. dlamin517 macrumors 6502

My bodyguardz just shipped out with priority mail. I will post pics of it on my 3g iphone and post a mini review here.

2. Espo macrumors 6502

Mine shipped Saturday morning. I should be recieving it by wednesday

3. kleinishere macrumors member

Mine has also shipped. I placed my order on Saturday (right after I canceled my Invisible Shield order) and I got shipping notification this morning.

4. bmonster macrumors member

My situation is exactly the same as yours. Did the invisibleshield people tell you your order already shipped? they did to me.

I originally placed my order for the Invisible Shield set to ship AFTER july 25, but then saw that bodyguardz were in stock so i ordered those and cancelled my original order.

5. kleinishere macrumors member

They didn't tell me that mine was already shipped. I received an email today first saying it had been canceled and then another saying they had refunded the payment. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you but I'm sure you'd be able to resell it for only a little loss.

6. brandonzar macrumors regular

Has anyone actually applied the bodyguardz film yet? I just ordered mine today, but I'm anxious to hear how the fit is.

7. dlamin517 thread starter macrumors 6502

hahaha i did the same thing. ordered the IS and then cancelled it because of BG. lol

8. thor79 macrumors 6502

thor79

I applied the front...which fit just fine. It was pretty easy to do. The back was a completely different story. Pain in the ass to align...no where near as easy as the installation video on their site shows. The 3G version on the top for some reason has a strip that isn't attached on both sides...which makes it difficult to position the rest of the film while making sure that little strip doesn't stick to anything. Very difficult to avoid fingerprints on the sticky side...I had several on my first attempt...so I scrapped my first film. The second film I ran out of spray halfway through trying to apply the film...which caused me to start leaving fingerprints as I was trying to position the corners. It looked like crap for me so I decided to do away with the back pieces completely. Waste of time IMO.

Don't get the full kit...just get the front...the back just doesn't work well IMO. If you have oodles of experience applying them...maybe it would be easier for you...but if you're new like me...the back piece is a pain in the ass.

It did appear the fit was accurate though. So if you can do it properly it should look good.

I'm getting a slim case instead to protect the back.

9. theotherrogue macrumors regular

I had pre-ordered a couple of weeks ago and mine actually came in the mail yesterday (Monday).

I haven't had enough free time to apply it yet, but I should get around to it tomorrow and I will probably post pics. ;)

10. Espo macrumors 6502

mine just came in today. I'm gonna be applying it in a bit. Let it sit overnight, also considering the phone has to be turned off. I will try to post pics

11. theotherrogue macrumors regular

EDIT: MOVED TO NEW THREAD

Alright so I DID get around to applying my new NLU Products BodyGuardz a little sooner than expected.

I'm going to do a mini-review, but this is only part I of the review because I will require more time to see how the protection actually "settles" into place.

REVIEW - NLU PRODUCTS BodyGuardz for iPhone 3G

EDIT: MOVED TO NEW THREAD

Attached Files:

12. theotherrogue macrumors regular

edit: Moved To New Thread

Attached Files: