BodyGuardz or FullBodyFilms?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by eXoBrute, Aug 8, 2008.

1. eXoBrute macrumors regular

Well the Title says it all, i am wondering which is better and which i should get, i dont care about prices just which one it better. Thanks

2. Next Tuesday macrumors 6502a

Next Tuesday

FUllbodyfilms is rated better. Its actually a bodyguardz back and a crystal front.

3. badgerman macrumors 6502a

Yep am v happy with my fbf. Am amazed it's not more popular on here.

4. cambridge1807 macrumors member

I am happy with my purchase on Bodyguardz. If you do a search, you are bound to find the product that fits your needs. There are plenty of threads that have covered this topic countless times. I am biased towards Bodyguardz because I have actually used their products and like how it performs. But I won't say anything about the other companies since I have never used their products and it won't be fair for me to judge.

5. eXoBrute thread starter macrumors regular

ok thanks guys, i know for a fact im not getting IS cause ive heard nothing but bad comments about it. I just have 1 more question... does the fullbodyfilm cover come with 2 of the sheilds? cause i know bodyguardz does and im afraid i mite mess up.

6. EvryDayImShufln macrumors 65816

EvryDayImShufln

It comes with 1 back shield and 2 front shields, HOWEVER iLounge said that the 1 shield from FBF is easier to apply than the ones from the other companies.

I ordered FBF because I don't want one of those crappy front screen protectors that the other ones have.

7. ismoker macrumors member

ismoker