bodyguardz problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by tmasboa, Oct 16, 2008.

1. tmasboa macrumors newbie

i purchased bodyguardz full for my ipod touch 2nd gen, and tried to apply it.

the front went on okay, but the back seemed miscut or something. After getting it aligned with all of the ports/buttons, the corners were too large. There was too much 'cover'.

has anyone else had this problem? After spending over an hour and dirtying both of my backs, I sent a request to bodyguardz.

here is a picture of what is happening.

http://www.liffland.com/ebay/ipod.jpg

2. dakine85 macrumors newbie

there were a couple of threads regarding the installation of bodyguardz on the 2g touch. try searching the forum to see if those answer your questions/concerns.

but to offer my two cents....i think you pulled the corners out a little bit so that they stretched and seem to have too much "cover". if you are intending on getting another set, be very careful handling the corners as they can stretch—especially if you are using them to pull the skin tight.

i have put a set of bodyguardz on my 2g touch, my corners are okay as far as fitting correctly. the only problem i have is a little bubble at the corner that causes a little of it to stick up/pucker...but it's too late for me to reset it.

3. larapumkin macrumors regular

try sgp shield. i have sgp shield for my iphone 3g and its lcd protection film is the best one i ever tried.it totally beats power support. im not sure about how the back part is going to be on ipod touch 2g but im so sure you'll like the lcd film from them.