BodyGuardz Pure and Winter Time

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by BoomstickMafia, Nov 12, 2012.

1. BoomstickMafia macrumors member

Now that winter is right around the corner, has anyone had any experience yet with the Pure and using gloves that are supposed to work on the iPhone screen?

I'm strongly considering buying the Pure (even got a 30% promo code from them to use).

For me, I'd like to try the Pure out to decrease the smudges. I have the oiliest skin of any human being I know! lol

So, back to my question. Has anyone used these special tip gloves on the Pure and does it still work?

I think I read somewhere on here that someone said it did not work with the GLAS.tR, so I'm wondering if the same is true for the Pure.

2. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

I just bought some gloves this past weekend. The Isotoners with the special tips on the thumbs and pointers were too thick and worked but not that good. I think it was truly just the gloves and not the Pure. Now I also bought another thinner pair of gloves from Vera Wang at Kohls and those gloves work fine with the Pure. So funny that this topic came up. It was interesting to see all the texting gloves on display. More with the "touch" than without.

3. BoomstickMafia thread starter macrumors member

Hmmm, I think mine are Isotoners.

Thanks for the input. I'm sure others will be wanting to know.