BodyGuardz Pure iPhone 6 Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jeepik, Sep 24, 2014.

1. jeepik macrumors regular

I just got mine in

sorry no pics, but it covers the 6 plus fairly well, i also got the Zagg glass and that thing is a POS hardly covers the sides of the screen

I recommend the BodyGuardz,

also for anyone who previously had the bodyguard on the 5S the edges are now curved

i will try to take pics later,

also it compliments the Apple leather case quite nicely

2. vince2398 macrumors newbie

Is this the one they sell at the AT&T store for $45?

3. jeepik thread starter macrumors regular

4. Apollonian macrumors 6502a

Apollonian

If you do get a chance I would like to see a photo, I usually get the bodyguards but went with zagg because it was available on day one at ATT. I'm not a big fan of the Zagg at all.

5. cfairbank macrumors 6502

How is the fit of the zagg glass? I too like the bodyguard but picked up the zag today at best buy. Have not put it on yet. Liked the fact that they offer no charge for replacements.

6. Apollonian macrumors 6502a

Apollonian

I too like the no charge replacements Zagg offers. Bodyguardz always charged for replacements, I believe somewhere around $12-13 for the Pure replacements but I don't know if their policy has changed to stay competitive but I doubt it. The quality and feel of the Zagg Glass is excellent, I can't complain on that front however the fit does leave something to be desired. Due to the curved glass of the iPhone not only does it not go edge to edge but they did not cut out the home button and earpiece but instead cut around them. Now I will say my wife has a Silver Plus and you can't really see the Glass as much as you can on my Space Gray Plus, in fact it doesn't bother me at all on the white front. For now I will be keeping the Zagg and holding out for either their revision or a better glass protector all together.

7. vince2398 macrumors newbie

Really curious to see how close to the edge the Bodyguardz one goes. Is it better fit then the Zagg Glass plus it's $10 more.

8. Apollonian macrumors 6502a

Apollonian

Yes, if anyone has one please post a pic!