Bodyguardz Pure or Spigen t'R HELP

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MrSniffles69, Dec 5, 2012.

1. MrSniffles69 macrumors member

Good Afternoon All,

Hoping you guys can help me make this decision and why either or is better or preferred.

I have never been big on getting screen protecters or using them because I love the glass feeling of the phone but wanting to protect my phone I think it's time to get one.

Both of these are my last two picks and was wondering on some personal experiences

Thanks in advanced for all your help, advice, and time.

Thanks

2. kampongkid macrumors regular

lots of info on here if you'd simply done a search for it, but i think the general consensus is bodyguadz. thinner, less prone to smudging, better replacement policy, etc.

3. Minhthien macrumors 6502

This is simple for me as i had both of these! Pick Pure bodyguardz!
    Why? Better glues, thinner, good CS(spigen is horrible at CS) good promotion(discounts)! I had my bodyguardz remove and re-applied many times and it's still prefect!

4. solo118 macrumors 65816

BG Pure for me. Now my buddy wants one and no 50% coupon available :mad:

5. Steevie macrumors regular

I can't speak for the Pure but i have the glastr and its great! the tapered edges are what won me over

6. MrSniffles69 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks guys for your great comments I been reading a lot before I posted this thread and was leaning towards the Pure I just wanted to make sure I made the right decision now I don't know if I should wait and see if a coupon comes along song or just order one now

7. jhu2 macrumors member

Simple, go with the pure because of the Advantage guarantee. If anything happens to the pure, ie. a scratch, a crack, it shatters, or even if you get a replacement phone, they'll replace it for 12.95. With spigen, you'll have to spend another 30+ bucks. Plus bodyguardz has amazing customer service here on macrumors, on their website via live chat or email.

I bought a pure for my 5, my wifes 4s, and i've bought plenty of clearguardz from them, and simply put, there's nothing better

8. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

I've tried both and recommend the Pure over the GlasTr. To me it seems thinner especially around the home button. Love the Pure!

9. iPhoneApple macrumors 6502

Using glas.tr, so far it is amazing! Just apply in a steamy room to avoid dust.

10. khsjsilver macrumors newbie

Can't comment on Spigen, but I have a BodyGuardz Pure and it's great. Applied the Pure on 2 different phones. Very easy to put on, but you need to be really careful to make sure the phone is perfectly clean with no dust. Be really anal and you'll be ok!

Also, Bodyguarz customer service is excellent!!

11. AFDoc macrumors 68030

Yeah, they had to put one out with tapered edges because their first product was so flawed it made it all but un-useable. Basically they used their purchasing public as their test market, took our money then put out the product they should have and expected us to shell out more cash for their "improved" product. If a company doesn't respect me as a consumer, why should I show it respect by purchasing it's products?

I'd go with the Pure, better product in my book AND CS is top notch. Replacement program is awesome...... As far as I know GlassTr has no such policy...... better to go with the pure for that simple reason alone IMHO.

12. MrSniffles69 thread starter macrumors member

Thank you everyone for there honest opinion I just ordered my pure now cant wait for it to get here!!!

13. Adutrumque macrumors 65816

Adutrumque

People are crying way too much .
    There's nothing wrong with the glass.t nor the glass.tr.

14. Iamjoshlee macrumors member

There is with their customer service and replacement fee.

15. golfgrouch macrumors member

There have also been reports of the adhesive weakening over time.

16. Adutrumque macrumors 65816

Adutrumque

Never happened with my glass.t. People need to follow instructions better...