Bodyguardz skin with Kuzy case?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by DrtyHarry, Aug 21, 2016.

1. DrtyHarry macrumors member

DrtyHarry

Hi fellas,

I want to add some protection to NY MacBook Pro 15" and really like the skin that Bodyguardz offers in the carbon fiber pattern. However, I'm not sure if that's enough protection. Think it will suffice? If not...I found a KUZY black rubberized case for a mere $24 on Amazon. Saw a few YouTube vids and both the Bodyguardz and KUZY look like solid quality products. I figure I can use the Bodyguardz when I am at home....and when I travel or leave the house, I can snap on the KUZY? Think this is a good system to use? Will the KUZY fit over the Bodyguardz? Thoughts? Thank you all!

Harry

2. DrtyHarry thread starter macrumors member

DrtyHarry

Decided to get a full Stickerboy set instead. Saw a few YouTube videos and the Stickerboy version seems to fit better than the Bodyguardz. They also had more pieces. Thanks anyway....

Harry

3. Patcell macrumors 6502

For what it's worth, I have a DBrand skin on my 15" rMBP and really enjoy it. I have the matte black and get many questions on where I got my black MacBook.

Also, I have a KUZY case that I used before I put the DBrand on and it does fit over the skin. Why skin it if you're going to use the case though?