Bold Predictions for this morning

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Sarcasmo, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Sarcasmo macrumors member

Ok maybe not so bold, but I'd just like to put it on e-Paper to see if I'd be right.

1) iPhone 3: iPhone Harder will be out next month (line up now)

2) It will be available in 16gb for 199, 32gb for 299

3) iPhone 3G (after July known as "the chump brick") will get the "white Macbook" treatment. It will be available in 8gb for $99, and MAYBE 16gb for $149.

4) As for the 3.0 software, as it was previewed so early, I'd lean to immediate download. HOWEVER, Apple will likely not want people to say "well, I got the new software, I don't need the new phone". So I say there will likely be more announcements of what is definitely included in 3.0, as well as extensive demos, but no downloads till the new one comes out.

5) Apple, in a bizarre twist designed to strengthen their non-doucebag customer base, will announce a new store policy that will forbid buyers wearing either A) skinny jeans or B) Ray-Ban wayfarers from purchasing the new phone. Ironic t-shirts will be an exception at manager's discretion.
    Thoughts?

2. peteryan7hao macrumors regular

peteryan7hao

3. wahoo10 macrumors 6502

Because this makes the average person a douchebag? I happen to really like my pair, and I'm not a d-bag, and I don't look like a tool in them. Thanks to RB now offering two sizes, girls go with the smalls, guys large, and everyone is happy. It's when that trend is reversed, things go astray, I'll agree...
    :cool:Stop hatin

4. cere macrumors 6502

I don't think people that wear them look like d-bags so much as they look sort of silly with their acid-wash jeans that go with them...at least they did the last time I owned a pair of either.:D

5. wahoo10 macrumors 6502

True. I do have some dark straight legs, but they're mostly with shorts or dresses. I see them as summer glasses, not winter.